Tuesday 19 June 2012

Waterpik advice

I have requested a waterpik for my birthday but I don't really know a great deal about them; what is a good brand, make or model, what's the best sort to buy and which ones should I avoid? I would prefer something portable for when I'm staying at my boyfriends house or away on holiday, business etc but I don't know if a portable version reduces the effectiveness because it's portable? Me and my mum had a quick look last night and we found some for £50 and some at £150!? And if I use a waterpik does this mean I can stop battling (and loosing) with Superfloss?
If anybody has any advice or recommendations I would be very grateful to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha

    I'll send you a link to the waterpik I have. The thing that sucks about mine is its bulky and hard to take with you when you stay somewhere else overnight. I'm pretty sure I saw a smaller portable version of the same one I have that looks just as effective. I don't use any of the fancy heads, just the standard one so a lot of the extras that came with mine have never been used and I could have been just as happy with the portable.
    http://www.waterpik.com/oral-health/products/countertop-dental-water-flosser/WP-100/ <<<thats the model I have.

    This one is probably perfect for you
    http://www.waterpik.com/oral-health/products/cordless-dental-water-flosser/WP-450/
    It's cordless and portable.

    I still use superfloss even though I use the waterpik because having braces the second time around is making my gums recede really fast but I know a lot of people who only use the waterpik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terra,

      Those links are really helpful, I think the cordless and portable one is ideal for me. I guess I'll have to persevere with the superfloss battle for a bit longer! Thanks for your advice. x

      Delete