Wednesday 18 April 2012

Clinic Meeting Nerves

I have my clinic meeting tomorrow with my orthodontist and surgeons and I'm starting to get a bit nervous, I know that they're not going to slap some braces on me and start jaw surgery tomorrow but I guess it dawned on me last night that it's actually happening. I am going to have braces on for 2 years,  my wisdom teeth are going to be removed, I will have double jaw surgery and I will end up looking a bit different. I don't know what part of all that frightens me more!
I'm taking my boyfriend, my mum and my dad along with me tomorrow partly for moral support and tissue supplies (being a wimp I will cry) and because I think it's important that we all know and understand what's going to happen to me and my mouth over the next 2-3 years.
It will be interesting to see my molds and my x-rays and I am looking forward to find out what they plan to do to fix my teeth, because that's what all of this is about, giving me a proper bite and nice teeth. I've just got to remember that whenever I get worried or scared, I've just got to concentrate on the end goal and think about how nice it will be to bite into food properly and not eat like a cow on my back teeth all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment